The Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot is meticulously recreated from an archival pattern. Each pair is handcrafted in the U.S.A. with a delicate and elegant stitched contour on sides and a tip of a boot for a look that is distinctly Wolverine.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Classic leather outsole with Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear