America's original work boot, now with archival leathers from our vault. These leathers are here today and may be gone tomorrow. Each pair of 1000 Miles are recreated from our original 1914 pattern and handcrafted with premium materials for unbeatable quality. Your 1000 Mile boots will age beautifully and get better the farther you go.
• Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manfacturing
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear