Designed in Rockford, Michigan, and handcrafted in the USA with U.S. and globally sourced materials, the Evans 1000 Mile Boot is the ultimate combination of function and style.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Leather outsole with Vibram® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Archival pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, updated with highly functional Vibram® rubber
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear