Craftsmanship Always Endures. Wolverine and Old Rip Van Winkle are joining forces to celebrate the legacy and spirit of the American worker through the development of a special edition boot launching alongside of the famed bourbon.
100% of the revenue from the project will be contributed to the mikeroweWORKS scholarship foundation in order to support the next generation of American workers.
• Custom cut bourbon barrel layered into the heel and finished with a clear coating so you can see the wood details
• Horween Cavalier leather that perfectly matches the coloration of a bottle of whiskey
• Hand numbered tag on the tongue similar to the bourbon bottles
• Limited edition packaging with custom red bags for the boots
• Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina