Introducing the Original 1000 Mile boot with a new twist by making the classic pattern in rugged Charles F. Stead Waxy Mohawk rough out leather packed with character and tanned to be used rough side out (sometimes referred to flesh out).
This leather has a rugged, broken in character and is saturated with a unique blend of waxes that gives it greater and long-lasting integrity.
• Timeless patterned recreated from the first 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, crafted with the same attention to detail and quality craftsmanship
• Handcrafted in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA with U.S and globally sourced materials
• Rough out leather upper made by Charles F. Stead of England
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction for durability and flexibility. This construction also allows the boot to be resoled
• Traditional stacked leather outsole with Vibram heel
• Signature contrast welt stitch
• ¾ Leather sock insert
• Flat waxed cotton laces