The Original 1000 Mile boot featuring Crazy Cow leather from Charles F. Steads in Leeds, England is recreated from an archival Wolverine pattern and America's original work boot. In this version, the unique, glossy leather allows for a patina effect over time and burnishes beautifully by trapping a layer of wax between the natural antiquing and a regular aniline top finish.
• Handcrafted in the USA
• Upper made from premium leather from Charles F. Steads in Leeds, England
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear